Inspired by riders encountered during the 2012 Paris build, the bike is spare, dark and low. Marine grade material for the fenders, seat and paint ensure that this bike will be a street survivor. We stripped the bike of non-essential hardware and then fitted it with our intakes, Keihin FCR carbs and a wide-open Zard exhaust, this bike hits hard off the line. Aggressive suspension, wheels and tires make the Ninety-Two perfect for a ride cross town or cross country.
- It allows placing the ignition switch below the left or right side of the tank
- Also allows for easy left side steering damper installation.
- A must when using custom fork tube mounted headlight brackets
- Mounts super clean on either side and up close to the frame as possible
- Ignition switch has no exposed hardware other than the 2 alloy frame bolts
- Fits all years of Standard/T100 Bonneville and Thruxton