The Red Baron, Very much similar to his brother the "big Chill" with a splash of Candy Red the spec is basically the same except for the Wiseco 988cc Big Bore 1/4 Stroker kit
- Belt transmission kit for Triumph Bonneville, Thruxton and Scrambler models
- Belt transmission primarily made to reduce “loss of power” between transmission box andrear wheel, over to eliminate completely maintenance (not cleaning, notgreasing, necessary on chain transmission). Fits all Triumph modern classic.
- Ratio equal to the original
- 65 teeth Alloy Rear pulley
- 29 teeth Alloy front pinion with “tempersteel insert”
- 130 teeth belt
It’s a 2007-model bike, the year when the Bonneville was given a capacity boost to 865cc and the engine was finished in black. CRD’s upgrades to this bike are relatively few, but they’ve given it a whole new stance and a strong retro feel.